Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Creative use of candy for other objects!

I really like how you used things like candy corn for muzzleflashes and those yellow candies for fire and explosions. Cool stuff.

I kinda wish the stop-motion had some kind of plot, but the technique was really good.

Nice work.

Microcosm Microcosm

Micro-cosm

Reminded me of The Matrix and the Truman Show all mixed together. Cool idea about "disrupting the Flow" and all.

Keep it up!

Halcyon [red] Halcyon [red]

Very ambient

Cool idea and could be useful for producing the sounds for a boiler room or a traditional "computer room" in a Flash.

Maybe you could add a sound effect chooser of some kind?

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Infectonator: Expansion

Adds a lot of cool features to the Infectonator series while keeping the main gameplay intact. Man this game gets tougher and tougher.

Good work, aside from some small grammar stuff!

Canabalt Canabalt

Catchy song and gameplay

When will our desperate hero stop running? Who knows?

Simple but cool gameplay. The windows are so difficult to hit correctly, though - it looks like your character has to hit them on his way down from a jump, but I'm not sure.

Nice work.

Level Up! Level Up!

Reminds me of Contact

This game reminds me of Contact DS, where you could level up your running ability as well as your swordfighting skills. Cool game and quite a large level to explore as well.

The Flixel toolkit seems pretty useful :)

-Sector11 -Sector11

Whoosh

I like the mix of guitar and other sounds. The only thing I didn't like was the last note: beep. Could've been a fade-out of some type instead :)

Keep up the good work.

Destructo Dance - F-777 (Prev) Destructo Dance - F-777 (Prev)

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Song reminds me of the style of the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack.

You should post this on a non-iTunes site as well :P Bandcamp, maybe?

PSO - Tricktrack Redux PSO - Tricktrack Redux

Tricktracks!

Sounds good as usual. I definitely like the parts in the song where it goes a bit nuts.

Nice work, downloaded and upvoted!

whos the man whos the man

So many series

Wow, you put together so many series for this strip. It's too bad the first guy was just some generic person.

Nice one!